Because it is just a normal Tuesday, because it is now August (where has this year gone?!?!), because it is still summer, because back-to-school will be here before we know it. Because….well….do I really need to come up with lame excuses? The time has come to indulge in some stylish material cravings and add them to my wish list. These are [currently] a few of my favorite things…
1. Ruffly roses Clutch. I mean, seriously, does it get any more girly than this?
2. This adorable dress from J.Crew, because a girl can never have enough dresses.
3. A pair of in-line skates. For some reason I have had the urge to go rollerblading lately.
4. Absolutely adorable Anthropologie boots. *sigh* I miss shopping in Europe.
5. I love globes. Especially this one from Restoration Hardware that would look awesome sitting atop my desk.
6. A picnic basket for the soon-to-be fall picnics with Adam that I am dreaming up. Complete with a blanket to keep us warm when the air gets crisp and chilly.
7. Nothing says “Welcome, fall season!” like this adorable sweater, which would look perfect over a pair of leggings, paired with chunky wool socks and aforementioned boots. I would put my hair in a ponytail, tied with an ivory ribbon, and I’d be all set to go. Just sayin’….
8. Not exactly sure where I would put it, but I am sure that I am in love with this Pottery Barn bed that just beckons me to it.
9. …and what is a bed without some chic throw pillows?
10. Ummm, hello adorable, made-just-for-me camera ring! And at 8.99, it’s a steal….except that it is currently out of stock.
11. Dear oh-so-perfect bag, I covet thee.
12. Totally loving this cute denim skirt!
So now it’s your turn. What is on YOUR autumn wish list?